Adults & children over 12 years of age:
- Take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) once daily
Children aged 2 to 12 years of age are dosed by weight:
Body weight more than 30 kg:
- Give 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) once daily
Body weight 30 Kg or less:
- Give 1 teaspoonfuls (5 ml) once daily
ClaritineTM is not recommended for children younger than 2 years old
Adults and children with severe liver problems:
Adults and children who weigh more than 30 kg:
- Take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) once every other day
Children who weigh 30 kg or less:
- Give 1 teaspoonfuls (5 ml) once every other day
SYMPTOM RELIEF (INDICATIONS):
- ClaritineTM relieves symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis (for example, hay fever), such as sneezing, runny or itchy nose, & burning or itchy eyes in adults & children over the age of 2 years.
- ClaritineTM may also be used to help relieve symptoms of urticaria (itching, redness and number and size of hives).
- The effect of ClaritineTM will last a whole day (24 hours) & should help you to continue your normal daily activities & sleep.
Quality of Life with Claritine™
- ClaritineTM (Loratadine) is a Second generation antihistamines that has fewer side effects than the first generation drugs, especially sedation.
- ClaritineTM (Loratadine) relieves symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis (for example, hay fever) & help to relieve the symptoms of urticaria
- ClaritineTM (Loratadine) Effect will last for 24 hours, to continue your normal daily activities & sleep.
- ClaritineTM (Loratadine) is safe & effective even for children over the age of 2 years.
Do not use if allergic to loratadine or any of the ingredients in the product. Not recommended for nursing or pregnant women. You should talk to the doctor or pharmacist before taking Claritine™ if you have severe liver disease
*Please consult your Pharmacist or Physician before using any medication.